Emerging Technologies for Accessibility
Learn about cutting edge technologies which could change the way learners interact with the world. Some technologies are designed to enable access for people with disabilities, others are designed for convenience but enable access. Technology covered in this session includes, but is not limited to:
- EyeControl – wearable, screenless communication device
- Home control – use your voice to control your home
- Virtual Reality – immerse yourself in an alternative world
- Mixed Reality – augment the real world with objects and activities inside the real-world
- Artificial Intelligence – what can it do?
- Chatbots – what can AI contribute to learning
- Remote robots
- Eye control on phones
This is delivered online as a short course and places can be reserved for small numbers of staff.
For larger numbers, the training can be delivered in-house for a single organisation. This has the advantage of allowing more time for questions and tailoring the content so it is specific to your setting. To request delivery of this training online or face to face at your organisation please email email@example.com.
Learn about cutting edge technologies which could change the way learners interact with the world.