TechAbility employs assistive technologists who have wide experience of providing accessible technology solutions for people with a range of impairments.
Consultancy visits can be arranged with your establishment during which an assistive technologist will meet with learners and staff to examine and discuss your assistive technology provision. Areas covered in consultancy include:
- Current skills and expertise of staff
- Assessment structure and techniques
- Professional development paths
- Achieving statutory requirements for technology
Natspec colleges and Karten Centres can benefit from a free half-day consultancy visit and report. If you are not a member of either of these organisations please view our pricing structure.
- View and download our latest case study working with Portland College on developing their assistive technology strategy here.
A full report will be provided to you with agreed and dated action points to enable you to stay on track with developing your AT provision.
For more questions or to book a consultancy visit please get in touch.