Can you offer expertise?
TechAbility is a service that aims to improve outcomes for students with SEND in mainstream and specialist further education colleges.
We engage with:
- sector specialists and broker expertise to help keep you abreast of AT and IT practice, so your organisation and learners benefit
- AT and Ed Tech developers, who are creating apps, designing AT solutions and prototypes.
- bespoke organisational support by matching your requirements to associates with appropriate expertise
- signposting to advice and guidance from the sector and/or working in partnership with Jisc and sector bodies
- the opportunity to share and develop good practice by networking with other like-minded professionals through nurtured peer-to peer networks at AT meets
- continued professional development, with access to AT advice and guidance, resources, training and events
- supported and nurtured on-line space for discussions enabling professional relationships to flourish
How can you get involved?
Join us as an associate to share your expertise
AT and Ed Tech developers, we can help you engage with your target market