Our aim is to support organisations to enable learners to take more control over their learning through the use of assistive and enabling technology. Services are personalised to meet individual needs, promote independence and autonomy and increase participation.
- Information, advice and guidance on the organisational deployment, use of and sustainability of assistive and enabling technology and associated support services.
- Personalised technology assessment, recommendations and training to embed the use of specific technologies for specific learners.
- Information, advice and training in the use of specific technology software and hardware and how it can be supported by organisations.
- Differentiating learning through the use of assistive and learning technologies.
- Creative problem solving and solutions in learning, living and work activities
Services can be tailored to meet your needs. If you do not know what your specific needs are and want to talk to someone – we can help to identify where support may be most needed.
Customer enquiry form